It was 8:30.
We had finished family Bible time, the kids had their jammies on, teeth brushed and were about to jump into bed when Amanda came howling upstairs. Grr.. NOW what?! Seth came running after her frantically announcing that something was UP HER NOSE! I was in Katie's room getting her ready for bed and thinking, "You've GOT to be kidding". Oh, no. Somehow, she had managed to shove a little crafter's eyeball up her right nostril. After trying to get a hysterical little girl to blow her nose "real hard, right into this Kleenex" or maybe just sit still so we could at least try to get it out with a tweezers, we decided we'd have to make a visit to the E.R. Boots on over Amanda's footed jammies and away we went. Thankfully, it was a quiet night for the hospital, so we got right in. The offending object was removed and after the whole E.R. staff got a look (and a good laugh) at the culprit, we were discharged and sent home. So why, Amanda, did you put that in your nose. "I wanted to be funny, but it was not." Hmmm... Well, hope we learned a lesson!


1 comment:
HA! That is Amanda to a T:) I know it is not funny, but I did laugh!
love you all- Beth
Post a Comment