WELCOME to Liberty Christian Academy! That's our home school name and this is our blog - celebrating what we're learning and our time spent together. THIS is the good stuff - the ambrosia of life!

2.28.2007

My Favorite Super-Heroes!

I'm proud to say that I personally know a couple super-heroes. First on my list is my husband who can go without sleep for 48 hours and still be ready to play horsey! Last evening Jer met a couple of friends for a late appetizer and didn't get home until after midnight. Barely had he warmed up his side of the bed when his work pager went off. He was still clicking the keyboard and conference calling when I left for the afternoon car-pool route.

My second hero is a smaller version of his daddy. My little man can kill spiders, eat an indeterminable amount of chocolate chip cookies and wear grooves in the floor from all the circles he runs around me, but best of all, he wears the outfit! (I KNEW I should have gotten the Best Buy gift certificate - for a digital camera so you could have SEEN this!) A few minutes after announcing "Jammy time", Seth came bounding out of his room clad in Thomas the Train pants and shirt, but over the pants he was wearing his summer p.j. shorts! What a hoot! The outfit would have been complete if he had been able to get his blanket tied around his neck. But alas, my little hero will have to be cape-less tonight. Sweet dreams, bug!

No comments: