WELCOME to Liberty Christian Academy! That's our home school name and this is our blog - celebrating what we're learning and our time spent together. THIS is the good stuff - the ambrosia of life!

2.12.2007

Recipe: CHOCOLATE Chocolate-Chip Cookies...

Need a fun recipe for Valentine's Day? A gal who recently hosted a show had these sitting on the table as guests were arriving. They got RAVE reviews, so I asked for the recipe and made them a week or so later. SO yummy! They are very sweet, though, so be prepared! I made ice cream sandwiches with mine to celebrate a friend's 18th birthday. We used Bryer's Banana Chocolate Chip, but strawberry might be fun for the season!...

Chocolate, Chocolate-Chip Cookies

1 c butter, softened
¾ c brown sugar
¼ c sugar
1 pkg. instant pudding (chocolate, although you could try others)
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
2 ¼ c flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 c chocolate chips
1/2 tsp. cinnamon (opt'l)

Beat butter, brown sugar, sugar, pudding, and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs. Gradually add flour, cinnamon and baking soda. Finally, mix in chocolate chips. Bake at 350' for 8-10 minutes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds yummy! I'll have to try it. By the way - I DID add a food page to my website! Thanks for the idea!