WELCOME to Liberty Christian Academy! That's our home school name and this is our blog - celebrating what we're learning and our time spent together. THIS is the good stuff - the ambrosia of life!

1.15.2007

Neat Opportunity...

Well, I should have posted this earlier, so you all could have been praying!

I received an e-mail though my MOM's prayer group that a young lady who is 6 months pregnant (and her 2 yr. old son) were in need of housing until the baby is born. I've always felt that if you believe in somthing strong enough to have an opinion, you should do more than just talk. This woman was choosing life for her child by wanting to place him/her in an adoptive home right after the birth. What a great opportunity to be a help! We now have a home with 5 bedrooms and our guestroom is usually empty, so....
We were supposed to meet the gal tonight, but communication got crossed, so we're hoping for tomorrow. The room is ready and kids are very excited to show her around and meet a new playmate. I'll keep you posted. Pray, too, as she chooses the right family to take her baby.

No comments: