WELCOME to Liberty Christian Academy! That's our home school name and this is our blog - celebrating what we're learning and our time spent together. THIS is the good stuff - the ambrosia of life!

1.27.2007

Pictures: Weekend at Grandpa & Grandma Cal's


Here's our new family photo! Jer looks like such the loving and gentle father that he is, don't you think! (I'm not sure what that face is all about except that Beth was taking ANOTHER picture! Love ya, Beth!) Oh, and about those "glasses".....



Did you really think I took myself too seriously? As you can see, I'm working on it!! :-) The Calcamuggio family is BIG on playing games. For this one, Jer and I had the option to dance a jig, wear someone elses sweaty socks, etc, (I can't remember what all 5 choices were) or let someone in the group draw on our faces. Jon had way too much fun, I think!!


So, have I mentioned yet that Seth LOVES Thomas the Tank? Check out the slippers even!


Amanda was ready for a day at the office! Big shoes on, purse slung over the shoulder and cell phone in hand - this gal's all business!! (Borrowed props from Aunt Beth)




2 comments:

The Mitchells said...

I love that picture of Manda!
And the family picture is really good of you, Seth, and Emma, too bad Jer and Manda look lost.

Esther said...

Great pics! And your house guest sounds like a neat opportunity too! Enjoy it. You guys are going to be a part of her story for the rest of her life - and you'll have another character in your life story too. Thanks for your example of love and compassion - I've learned from observing you guys.